Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy‘s lady-killer gives her a gift, and this babe is wondering what’s in the box. Is there a penis in the box? No, but there might as well be. There’s a fishnet dress that covers about 1% of her body and lets the other 99% unveil through. When a petticoat chaser gives this kind of gift to a lady, he’s indeed giving a gift to himself. It’s a selfish gift, but Sindy‘s worthy with it coz this babe knows she’s intend to get some cock. Yeah, in a short time, there is going to be a 10-Pounder in Sindy‘s tight little box…for the first time on-camera!

Let’s all give a 50PlusMILFs.com welcome to Sindy, a 52-year-old divorcee and Mom of four. This babe was born in Seattle, Washington and now lives in Southern California, where the warm weather suits her more worthy.

“I adore gonna the beach, swimming, lying out in the sun, getting a tan,” Sindy said. “Then coming home and showering and eating these giant strawberries they have in Orange County during the time that getting willing to go out. I’ll wear a new outfit that brandishes my tan, then go to a exotic dancing club and socialize.”

Socialize? Does that babe mean shag?

“Maybe. Could be. U at not time know.”

No, you not at any time do know, but you can guess. For example, Sindy told us, “I like to be looked at, so I wear short skirts or tight jeans. I love summer dresses with heels cuz they show my height and my legs.”

Her height? Five-feet-seven. Her legs? They go on forever.

“I once had sex on the steps of the post office at twilight,” Sindy revealed. “My fresh ally and I just started banging. We were very wanton and we got brave, and we just became oblivious to our surroundings.”

Socializing. That’s what they were doing. Yep.

See More of Sindy Silver at 50PLUSMILFS.COM!